- Ozone plates for the High Performance HEPA / Ozone Air Purifier.
- Replacement or backup plates which are no longer producing Ozone. (Generally lasts between 3-7 years) but don't relay on items to continue streaming from China. Stock up.
- Carefully remove the ozone plate from the card cage by grasping the middle of the edge nearest to you and slowly pull it straight out.
- Clean the plate with hot water and ammonia in a 50/50 solution. You may use a toothbrush if needed, scrubbing gently to avoid fractures.
- Rinse with hot water and allow to dry completely. A hair dryer may be used if needed.
MAKE SURE PLATES ARE DRY BEFORE REINSTALLING INTO UNIT.
Reinstall plate gently, making sure that the electrical tabs are in contact with the plate. Turn on unit to ensure proper placement. If the unit begins to produce ozone, you have cleaned and installed the plates properly.
(Plate Card Cage)
Before installing new or cleaned plates, be sure to holder assembly is clean. Clean the white stand-off's at the corners of the plate card
TIP! If the Air Purifier is still producing too much ozone even when set for "1" or "low", remove one of the ozone plates!cage using a cotton swab and alcohol. Once this area is clean, insert new or cleaned plates into the slot as before.
HEPA / O3 / UV / OZONE Air Purifier Replacement Ceramic Discs (2)
- Product Code: hepa-2pk
- Availability: In Stock