1500 gallons or 12 month usage, 2,000 Gallons for Chlorine, 1/3 GPM, amazing City or Well water protection (dependent on element chosen), Up to 99.9% toxin removal, 85% fluoride removal when used as a single unit, essential minerals pass through! (Choice between AquaMetix® or CeraMetix® filter elements)
- AquaMetix® for city water which is non-cleanable and slightly better flow rate. These are used when chlorine has already treated water
- CeraMetix® for well water with added biological protection. These are cleanable and have greater all around protection but slightly reduced flow rate. .05 micron allows life essential minerals to pass.
- Visit here to see specifications on AquaMetix and CeraMetix filter elements.
The HIP is a free standing filter system for below counter top use which provides you with clean, safe and great tasting water. The inlet & outlet are 3/8" push-fit connectors for easy installation. Includes DIY installation kit which includes most parts needed for installation, including a faucet. This system includes one CeraMetix® or one AquaMetix® 10" Slimline filter element (chose before adding to cart). Filter life and filtering blocking is further increased when used in conjunction with pre-filters such as a or under counter filter. Twin system proved extra filtering and prolonged element life. CeraMetix® and AquaMetix® elements block all toxins while allowing essential life minerals to pass through (great water PH balance and taste)
- Easy connect Above Counter design
- Pure Mineral Rich Water Made
- Accepts both city or well water cartridges
- PH Enhanced Water Made
- 85%-95% of Fluoride Removed
- Made in USA
HIP Below Counter Water Filter
- Product Code: W9332530
- Availability: Out Of Stock